Taipei, July 8, 2021 – Wiwynn Corporation (hereinafter, “the Company”, TWSE Stock code: 6669) today held its 2021 Annual Shareholders’ Meeting at 9:00am at meeting rooms at second floor of Building C in Oriental Science Park (2F., No. 94, Sec. 1, Xintai 5th Rd., Xizhi Dist., New Taipei City, Taiwan, R.O.C.) The meeting is hosted by Simon Lin, the Chairman. In the meeting, 2020 Business Report and Financial Statements are acknowledged, a resolution on the cash dividends distribution of NT$32 per share is passed.
- For the year 2020, consolidated revenue was NT$186.928 billion, which increased by 14.3% year-over-year. The net profit after tax was NT$8.610 billion, which increased by 39.6% year-over-year. The after-tax profit was 4.6%, increased by 0.8 percentage points. The basic earnings per share (EPS) was NT$49.25 and the return on equity (ROE) was 38.49%.
- Passed a resolution on the distribution of profit. Cash dividends distribute to common shareholders is NT$5,594,905,312, as NT$32 per share.
- In regard to R&D, the Company have obtained one seat on the board of directors through Series A investment in LiquidStack, the world’s largest liquid cooling company. Wiwynn and LiquidStack will build strategic partnerships and continue to develop momentum for liquid cooling technology.
- In regard to manufacturing, the Company will strengthen our overseas layout, including building an assembly plant in Malaysia to be close to customers, planning to use environmentally friendly materials to build green buildings and implement digital transformation of smart factory.
- In regard to operations, the Company plan to introduce Taiwan Intellectual Property Management System (TIPS) and establish the protection awareness among employees towards intellectual property rights. In regard to information security, the Company will also enhance the rigor of information security management and automatic protection.
Outlook and Prospect:
- In 2021, cloud data centers are in high demand, however, the industry is also facing unprecedented supply shortages. The Company felt the tension of the supply chain in the first half of the year. Thanks to the efforts of all colleagues, our revenue still achieved a record high in the first half of the year. Looking forward to the second half of the year, customer demand is growing continuously, however, supply shortages will become more severe, which will be a major challenge for the operations in the second half of the year. The Company will continue to cooperate with our customers and supply chain partners to actively response in order to grow together.
- Looking forward, The Company will continue to enhance core competitiveness of cloud computing products, and also actively invest in the development of 5G and edge computing. Under the trend of cloud network convergence, the Company actively pass telecommunications-related tests and establish 5G experimental fields, and also continue to cooperate with cloud service provider customer to bring cloud computing to 5G networks and edge computing applications to provide the best solutions. The Company expect to develop second growth curve and proceed to a vigorous future with our shareholders.