Wiwynn Corporation 2022 Annual Shareholders’ Meeting
Taipei, May 31, 2022 – Wiwynn Corporation (hereinafter, “the Company”, TWSE Stock code: 6669) today held its 2022 Annual Shareholders’ Meeting at 9:00am at meeting rooms at second floor of Building C in Oriental Science Park (2F., No. 94, Sec. 1, Xintai 5th Rd., Xizhi Dist., New Taipei City, Taiwan, R.O.C.) The meeting is hosted by Simon Lin, the Chairman. In the meeting, 2021 Business Report and Financial Statements are acknowledged, and resolutions on the cash dividends distribution of NT$25 per share and fund raising to choose one or a combination of methods are passed.
• For the year 2021, consolidated revenue was NT$192.625 billion, which increased by 3.0% year-over-year. The net profit after tax was NT$8.648 billion, which increased by 0.4% year-over-year. The basic earnings per share (EPS) was NT$49.46.
• Passed a resolution on the distribution of profit. Cash dividends distribute to common shareholders is NT$4,371,019,775, as NT$25 per share.
• Passed a resolution to approve the Company within the limit of 17 million common shares, depending on the market conditions and the Company’s needs, to choose one or a combination of methods to issue new common shares to sponsor issuance of GDR and/or issue new common shares in public offering and/or issue new common shares in private placement and/or issue of new common shares to sponsor issuance of GDR in private placement.
• Diverse global layout: The Company is continuing invest in-house capacity in Taiwan, North America and South East Asia, and committed to stability and flexibility of operations and risk diversification through cooperation with customers and supply chain partners.
• Continue deepening digital transformation: The Company will introduce the intelligent manufacturing technology to self-owned factories and make them smart factories, as well as continue devoting actively to building digital capabilities and culture among all our employees to enhance working efficiency.
• Implement corporate sustainable operation: In regard to operations, the Company will create green factories and actively adopt renewable energy. In regard to environmental sustainability, the Company continues promoting Ocean Hugs, the marine environment and ecology shared good scheme, to make good use of resources to protect the environment
Outlook and Prospect:
• Looking forward, various demands including enterprises accelerating digital transformation, and applications related to 5G, AI, big data, and metaverse, are continuing pushing cloud computing demand and bringing cloud data center industry continuous growth. However, macro-economic environment uncertainties and supply chain risks still exist, we committed to stability and flexibility of operations and risk diversification through cooperation with customers and supply chain partners.